The Zell am See-Kaprun app is a holiday companion, adventure planner, digital Mobility Card for all guests in the region, events calendar and restaurant guide all in one: it contains all the important and daily updated information for your perfect active, family or leisure holiday in the heart of Austria.
The unsurpassed combination of glacier, mountain and lake makes Zell am See-Kaprun one of the most sought-after holiday destinations in the Alps. At the foot of the 3,203-metre-high Kitzsteinhorn and on the edge of the Hohe Tauern National Park, the region provides amazingly beautiful hiking, leisure and sports opportunities as well as great excursion destinations in a magnificent natural landscape.
In addition, the region is an insider's tip for its delightful alpine cuisine with numerous award-winning restaurants.
The free Zell am See-Kaprun app shows you all the possibilities and guarantees maximum holiday fun:
– It offers you a comprehensive overview of experiences, excursion destinations, spectacles of nature and sports facilities in Zell am See-Kaprun. These include Salzburg's highest-situated viewing platform "Top of Salzburg" 3,029 metres above sea level on the Kitzsteinhorn with the Gipfelwelt 3000, the Schmittenhöhe with "Schmidolins Erlebniswelt” (Schmidolin's Adventure World), the spectacular Sigmund Thun Gorge, the monumental Kaprun High Mountain Reservoirs and the TAUERN SPA.
– The app is also your digital Mobility Card and entitles all overnight guests in the region to use public transport such as the Postbus, train or the Pinzgau local railway free of charge.
– All information about the Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card
– Always top informed about events of all kinds: whether excursions with the National Park Rangers, guided herb walks, the "Fabulous Night of Water", the "Cool Kids Fun" family programme or culinary events – with the app, you won't miss a thing! The summer event highlight is the "Zeller Seezauber" (Zell Lake Magic): the spectacular water, light, music and laser show takes place several times a week and can be wonderfully combined with a sundowner drink on the lakeside.
– All culinary addresses like restaurants, cafés and bars at a glance.
– Opening hours and addresses of rental shops for e-bikes, mountain bikes etc. as well as shopping facilities in Zell am See-Kaprun.
– Tour suggestions for hiking, mountain biking, trail running, etc.
– Weather and lake temperatures
– Operating hours of the mountain railways to the Schmittenhöhe, the Maiskogel and the Kitzsteinhorn
– Overview map of the region with the option of navigating directly to the next point via Google Maps