Welcome to U@UCB
Our student dashboard is designed to give you easy access to important information including timetables, student email and many other features.
With the help of the student dashboard and student profile, you can:
• Check your next timetabled class and using the new calendar search for events for most of the academic year.
• Access your on campus attendance figures, for every module, throughout the academic year.
• Access your Student Profile and ID card to check what you are studying. This ID card matches the details on your physical card (This cannot be used to scan into Campus Buildings).
• Find your module reading lists so you can be prepared.
• Locate a PC by gaining access to the numbers of computer facilities at all our sites (Summer Row, Camden House, The Link and McIntyre House).
• University students can access all their exam and coursework results.
• Access vital safeguarding information.
• Tap into other online resources including Canvas and student email services.
There are a lot of other features to help enrich your time at UCB. With U@UCB, you can:
• Catch up with the latest UCB news and stories
• Find departments at UCB, which can help you with services information, online resources and frequently asked questions.
• Discover a wealth of careers information provided by hired@UCB including careers information that will help you throughout your time at UCB. There’s a direct apprenticeship search in the local area as well as hired@UCB employer events and much, much more.
Please note: This app is for the students and staff of University College Birmingham (UCB). Please only use the app if you have a valid login and password for UCB.
For any issues or problems you may have please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be glad to help you.