Log in to e-banking or the Mobile Banking app easily and securely. The UBS Access app also lets you confirm new payment recipients and online purchases by credit/prepaid card and receive messages about security-related events.
1. Easily log in to Digital Banking
• E-banking: open login page, scan QR code with the Access app, enter your PIN – and you’ll be securely logged in to e-banking.
• Mobile Banking: launch the Mobile Banking app, select “Access app” as the login method and enter your PIN – that’s it. You can use all the functions of the Mobile Banking app.
2. Approve online payments securely
• When you make online payments by credit / prepaid card, you will receive a Push message and can simply confirm the payment.
• A 3-D Secure password is no longer required.
• Maximum security standards reduce the risk of fraud.
3. Easily confirm new payment recipients
• Unblock the Access app with a PIN, check recipients and approve payments
• No Access card and card reader needed
4. Receive security messages
• Get information about security-related events such as changes to passwords, security settings or contact details.
Here's how secure it is to use the UBS Access app:
• A PIN of your choice protects the Access app – even if you lose your smartphone.
• The Access app always checks the security of your smartphone before you log in to Digital Banking.
• The security code for the login is calculated automatically and transferred directly to UBS. The data transmission is protected by multi-level security.
• The Access app is always up-to-date and offers optimum protection.
UBS Switzerland AG and other non-US affiliates of UBS Group AG have made the UBS Access App (“App”) available to, and this App is only intended for and able to be used by, existing customers of UBS Switzerland AG and such other non-US affiliates of UBS Group AG. The app is not intended for US persons nor persons domiciled in Australia. The fact that the App can be downloaded in the Apple App Store neither constitutes a solicitation, offer or recommendation to enter into any transaction, nor is it to be understood as a solicitation or offer to establish a customer relationship between the person who downloads the App and UBS Switzerland AG or other non-US affiliates of UBS Group AG.
Banking relationship at UBS Switzerland AG, UBS Europe SE (Germany, Italy) or UBS AG (Hong Kong, Singapore) with Digital Banking contract:
For activation, you need a mobile number for security messages stored in Digital Banking. Enter it in the Mobile Banking app under "Settings > Settings & Security > Profile > Manage contact details > Phone numbers" or in E-Banking under "Settings > Security > Security messages > Mobile number for security messages > Enter number".
Banking relationship at UBS Europe SE (France, UK) with Digital Banking contract:
For activation, you need an Access Card with card reader or an Access Card Display.
The scope of functions may differ depending on the country.
We hope you will enjoy using the UBS Access app. We look forward to receiving your feedback and evaluation in the Apple App Store.
This easy video shows you how to activate the UBS Access App: