When chatting in messengers like Facebook, WhatsApp, Skype, and other apps it’s often necessary to type in textual templates such as frequently used words and phrases like: “Hello, my name is Michael Baker. I’m your shop assistant today. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.”
Make typing (adding frequently used notes) faster by taking ready-to-use phrases from your own personal vocabulary that you can prepare in advance using our app! Take your text notes and insert them into WhatsApp, Skype, Facebook or any other messenger or program!
It’s very convenient since our vocabulary-app “Templates” is always available (it’s located in system messages, in the notification panel that appears when you slide your finger down the screen)
Not only can this app be used for storing textual patterns, but also for saving important numerical information such as passport number, VAT identification number, credit card number, etc.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
You just have to press the “Templates” notification and choose one of the necessary, previously saved records, in the pop-up window. It will be copied to the clipboard and window with your records will disappear.
Now you can insert the text from the clipboard into any text field in the program or messenger you are using. In order to do that, you have to press and hold your finger about one second on the text field and choose “Paste” from the popup context menu. In some apps, this function is reached by pressing a button in the system Action Bar.
The program is very easy, does not consume memory and processor of your smartphone.
This utility is most convenient for chatting and consulting regardless of what messenger you’re using: Skype, Facebook, Viber, Telegram, Line or WhatsApp.
This app is also handy when using social nets such as Twitter, Instagram, Google+ etc.
WHAT CAN THIS APP BE USED FOR?
– for corresponding with customers and friends in Skype, Line, Telegram and other messengers
– for chatting on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social nets
– for storing and quickly accessing any frequently used information
– for storing to-do lists for today
– for making shopping lists
– for storing notes
– adding, editing and deleting records
– sorting records into groups (unsorted notes will always appear at the top of the list)
– relocating phrases, adding them to a different group or changing their place in the list
– it’s free
– no ads
– support and updates from the developer
This program has already been downloaded by many users of WhatsApp, for whom this program has become an irreplaceable assistant.