Edit Video Templates or start a new video; Combine your own videos and images with incredible visual and audio effects. Then share your video with the world!
Discover what's Possible!
• Find just the right KineMaster video template on the Home screen
• Scroll through the Mix screen to see what's possible with Video Templates
• Manage your videos, or make a new video, on the Create screen
• Save your favorite templates and become a KineMaster member on the Me screen
Make a Mix
• Download a Video Template, then replace the videos and images with your own
• Change as much as you want to make your video uniquely yours
• Add creative flourishes from thousands of visual and audio effects
• Write and edit text, then add effects and animations
Edit for Impact
• Use videos, images, stickers, special effects, and more
• Add music, voiceovers, sound effects, and voice changers
• Get a different look with color filters and color adjustments
• Immerse yourself in sound with EQ presets, ducking, and volume envelope tools
• Use the keyframing tool to add custom motion graphics to almost anything
Share your Success
• Import and export videos for collaboration and backup
• Save your videos in high-quality 4K at 30FPS
• Share your videos with the world
… And many, many more features, options, and settings!
Not sure where to start? Access tutorials on the Create Screen to get started in minutes!
Find out why business owners, journalists, educators, and marketers use it professionally and creators love KineMaster for social media! Download KineMaster to edit and share your own amazing videos!
Unlock even more with a KineMaster Premium subscription! A subscription removes the KineMaster watermark, offers an ad-free experience, and gives you unlimited access to the entire KineMaster Asset Store. Learn more by tapping the crown on the Create screen.
Subscriptions to KineMaster Premium automatically renew, where permitted, unless you cancel through Google Play.
For more information, please tap the question mark on the KineMaster Create screen. If you cannot find the solution you're looking for, contact KineMaster by tapping the E-mail Support button at the bottom of any FAQ article.